Crayta will run in DX12 by default, it might be that your GPU cannot support running in it. However, you can try setting a parameter to run in DX11 mode.
You will need to do this from the Epic Launcher:
1. Select the Settings cog that is on the bottom-left of the launcher.
2. Scroll down until you see Crayta and click on it.
3. Select the Additional Command Line Arguments checkbox.
4. In the box that appears add -dx11
5. Exit the Setting menu by clicking the back button.
You should now be able to launch Crayta successfully. If you follow the above steps, and you still cannot start the game then send a support request: Submit a request – Crayta Support